Capability Analysis Tools for every business and organisation
Since 2010, a range of different Capability Analysis Tools have been designed and implemented in many organisations across Australia, yielding rapid success for a wide range of educational and governmental bodies.
Capability Analysis Tools cover every staff member of knowledge-based and service-oriented organisations, from the CEO to the person in the front office, from senior to middle-level to frontline managers, making them uniquely comprehensive tools for business improvement and workforce development.
Who benefits from Capability Analysis Tools?
- Leaders, managers (frontline, middle and senior)
- Innovators, entrepreneurs, sales and business development staff
- Educators, academics, VET practitioners and trainers, education support staff
- Frontline supervisors, support staff and administrators
- Customer service and sales staff
Who coordinates the implementation of Capability Analysis Tools in an organisation?
- Learning and development
- Organisational development
- Human resources
- People and culture
- Teaching faculties and departments
Responses by organisational clients across Australia – including from New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania and Western Australia – as evidenced in client interviews and client presentations, show that the data from the Capability Analysis Tools, reports and advisory services are valued for:
- lifting performance and productivity
- shaping innovation
- planning workforce development
- sharpening strategic plans
- refreshing strategic positions
- improving the quality of products and services
- delivering better client outcomes.