Capability Analysis Tool for increasing the skills of administration staff
ADMINCAT® is a Capability Analysis Tool that measures the skill levels of people in administration roles, in any organisation.
Why use ADMINCAT®?
Administration staff require more skills in contemporary organisations in response to the following widespread trends:
1. Customers are more knowledgeable and demanding.
Customers today are more knowledgeable about what products and services are available, and hence are becoming more demanding and less loyal to particular brands.
2. Technology is changing the way we work.
The information revolution has created a business environment with shorter product cycles, increased segment fragmentation and increased interdependence on world markets.
3. Organisational knowledge is increasing.
Advances in communication and information technology help organisations to learn and compete at a faster rate.
4. Business change is intensifying.
Rapid technological advancements and fierce competition for market share have contributed to the increasing pace of change in the business landscape.
Administration staff working in modern organisations require:
- enhanced communication skills, including cross-cultural communication
- applied research skills, for quickly and accurately accessing and interpreting data
- clear understanding of their role in the team
- longstanding skills in record-keeping and occupational health and safety
- newer skills in knowledge and risk management
- higher levels of skills in customer service to suit a more competitive business environment
- proficiency in using current technology.