Integrated consultation services
In addition to the Capability Analysis Tools themselves, our clients receive a range of integrated consultation services.
To ensure that ACER Capability Analysis Tools yield positive results for your organisation, a trained consultant will work with you through these four stages, employing a collaborative, integrated approach over a three-month period.
|Preparation and Engagement
Partner with client to determine strategy for implementation
Identify key influencers
Access to Capability Analysis Tool and ongoing monitoring of response rate target
|Data Analysis and Debrief Workshop
Provide client reports
Unpack results and map to strategic objectives, culture, structure, values, leadership.
|Strategic Action Plan
Formulate organisational and individual learning plans based on learning preferences and career aspirations
Organisational Strategic Team
Organisational Strategic Team
Learning and Development Staff
How does it work?
Our capability development team will work with your organisation to:
- review and understand current skills, knowledge and behaviours for your organisation
- prioritise the skills required to achieve goals
- design an integrated learning and development plan based on staff learning preferences, skills strengths and areas for improvement.
As a consequence, staff will be more aware of areas for improvement, and they can hone and consolidate their existing leadership and management skills to achieve any organisation’s vision and reach exceptional performance, operational excellence and innovative thought and practice.
Our team will support your organisation and provide the following services over a 10- to 12-week period:
- identification of key influencers
- facilitation of mapping of organisational strategy to the tools
- design of a communication plan
- consolidation to link it all together to produce a two-year learning and development action plan.
Both the individual and the organisation receive insightful reports to underpin ongoing improvement.
- The organisation can use the 30-page reports on each group or department to build future capability.
- The individual can use their 13- to 15-page report to plan for ongoing workplace learning and professional development.
Data from ACER Capability Analysis Tools reports and advisory service will assist with:
- creating a continuous skill development culture
- advocating for the increase or maintenance of learning and development resources
- using a common language to instil learning, core competencies development and overall growth.
To assist clients to achieve the above benefits, we provide organisations with:
- launch workshops highlighting the value of your data, informing workforce development
- a comprehensive debriefing on how to optimise the value of your capability data
- specialist advice on your workforce strengths, gaps and aspirations to improve
- planning templates for implementing the CATs and benefiting from the data.